Freedom to Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born To Race || Drag Racing RP || OPEN ~ an RP By iStarz

Go down

Born To Race || Drag Racing RP || OPEN ~ an RP By iStarz Empty Born To Race || Drag Racing RP || OPEN ~ an RP By iStarz

Post by iStarz Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:20 pm

Born To Race || Drag Racing RP || OPEN ~ an RP By iStarz Born-to-Race-903262

~Moderators~
iStarz
~Roleplayers~
iStarz

Born To Race || Drag Racing RP || OPEN ~ an RP By iStarz 2009-Jaguar-XF-Speedometer-1280x960-e1350756058469-86654_630x210
Born To Race || Drag Racing RP || OPEN ~ an RP By iStarz Create.php?text=Setting&name=Windsong
Your a rebellious young street racer on a collision course with trouble. You live in Miami, Florida. After an accident at an illegal street race, you are sent to a small town to live with your father/mother/uncle/aunt exc., a washed up NASCAR racer. When you decide to enter the NHRA High School Drags, you are forced to seek your guardian's help in taking down the local hot shot at your school. After a few accidents and troubles, along with some romance and natural high school drama, you make it too the drags, but will you win, or will you loose.

Image is everything!! Its high school, and if you dont drag race, or have a drag racing boy friend, then you are totally uncool. The Racers can be brutal, they can be completely mean and ruin your life. But being a drag racer doesnt mean your cool either, you have to play the part and win the races to make your mark. On the track, and in peoples minds.

Can you do it??

Born To Race || Drag Racing RP || OPEN ~ an RP By iStarz Jake-s-Mustang-born-2-race-30043256-634-264

Born To Race || Drag Racing RP || OPEN ~ an RP By iStarz Create.php?text=Characters&name=Windsong
(name - nickname - age - gender - crush | rp'er )
~Girls~
(none to report)
~Guys~
(none to report)

Born To Race || Drag Racing RP || OPEN ~ an RP By iStarz Create.php?text=Romance&name=Windsong

~Crushes~
(none to report)

~Dating~
(none to report)

~Marriages~
(none to report)

Born To Race || Drag Racing RP || OPEN ~ an RP By iStarz Create.php?text=Applications&name=Windsong

Code:
[center]
[img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=(!!FirstNameHere!!)&name=Windsong.ttf&size=39&style_color=008000[/img]
[url=(IMAGE LINK..REMOVE '()' ) ]~This is Me~[/url]
[size=85][color=#008000]*[b][u]Name[/u][/b]: () ~ [b][u]Nickname[/u][/b]: () ~ [b][u]Age[/u][/b]: () ~[b] [u]Status[/u][/b]: (relationship) ~ [b][u]Location[/u][/b]: () ~ [b][u]Doing[/u][/b]:() ~ [b][u]With[/u][/b]: () ~ [b][u]Mood[/u][/b]: ()*
[/center][/size][/color]

Application

Code:

[center][size=190][color=#FF00BF](full name)[/color][/size][/center]
[right][img](IMAGE)[/img][/right][left][quote][color=#FF00BF][i](song title and artist)[/i][/color]
    [color=grey][size=85](SONG LYRICS)[/size][/color][/quote][/left]
    [center][color=#FF00BF][img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=Name&name=Windsong.ttf&size=39&style_color=FF00BF[/img][/color]
    [color=grey][size=85](full name)[/color][/size]
    [color=#FF00BF][size=85][i]Nicknames:[/color][color=grey](nickname)[/color][/i][/size]

[img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=Age&name=Windsong.ttf&size=39&style_color=FF00BF[/img]
    [color=#FF00BF][size=85]Age:[/color][color=grey](age)[/size][/color]
    [size=85][color=#FF00BF][i]Birthdate:[/color][color=grey](date)[/color][/i]
    [color=#FF00BF][i]Birthplace:[/color][color=grey](Place)[/color][/i][/size]

[left][img](IMAGE!!)[/img][/left][right][quote][color=#FF00BF][i](Title and Artist)[/i][/color]
    [size=85][color=grey](SONG LYRICS)
[/color][/size][/quote][/right]
    [img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=Personality&name=Windsong.ttf&size=39&style_color=FF00BF[/img]
    [color=grey][size=85](Personality - 3 lines +)[/size][/color]
[size=85][i][color=#FF00BF]Likes:[/color][color=grey]

•[/color][/i]
[color=#FF00BF][i]Dislikes:[/color][color=grey]

•[/color][/i]
[color=#FF00BF][i]Fears:[/color][color=grey]

•[/color][/i]
[color=#FF00BF][i]Dreams:[/color][color=grey]

•[/i][/color]
[color=#FF00BF][i]Hobbies:[/color][color=grey]

•[/color][/i][/size]

[img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=Background&name=Windsong.ttf&size=39&style_color=FF00BF[/img]
    [color=grey][size=85](Background/History - 3 lines +)[/size][/color]
    [size=85][color=#FF00BF][i]Family:[/color][color=grey](family)[/color][/i]
    [color=#FF00BF][i]Job:[/color] [color=grey](job)[/color][/i]
    [color=#FF00BF][i]Racing History:[/color] [color=grey](history)[/color][/i]

[img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=Social&name=Windsong.ttf&size=39&style_color=FF00BF[/img]
    [right][img](IMAGE!!)[/img][/right][left][quote][color=#FF00BF][i](song title and artist)[/i][/color]
    [color=grey](SONG LYRICS)[/color][/quote][/left][size=85] [color=grey](social status - 2 lines +)[/color][/size]
    [size=85][i][color=#FF00BF]Best Friend:[/color][color=grey](friend)[/color][/i]
    [color=#FF00BF][i]Sexual Orientation:[/color][color=grey](orientation)[/color][/i]
    [color=#FF00BF][i]Crush:[/color][color=grey](name)[/color][/i]
    [color=#FF00BF][i]Boyfriend/Girlfriend:[/color][color=grey](names)[/color][/i]
    [color=#FF00BF][i]Ex-Boyfriends/Ex-Girlfriends:[/color][color=grey](names)[/color][/i]
    [color=#FF00BF][i]Enemies:[/color][color=grey](names)[/color][/i][/size]

[img](IMAGE!!)[/img]
    [size=85]
    [color=#FF00BF][i]Hair Color:[/color] [color=grey](color)[/color][/i]
    [color=#FF00BF][i]Eye Color:[/color] [color=grey](color)[/color][/i]
    [color=#FF00BF][i]Height:[/color] [color=grey](height)[/i][/color]
    [color=#FF00BF][i]Weight:[/color] [color=grey](weight)[/i][/color]
    [color=#FF00BF][i]Body Type: [/color][color=grey](type)[/color][/i][/size]

[img](CAR IMAGE!!)[/img]
    [size=85][color=#FF00BF][i]Car Make:[/color] [color=grey](Make: Chevy/Ford/Toyota etc.)[/color][/i]
    [color=#FF00BF][i]Car Type:[/color] [color=grey](Mustang, Fusion, exc.)[/color][/i]
    [color=#FF00BF][i]Car Engine:[/color] [color=grey](engine)[/color][/i]
    [color=#FF00BF][i]Car Boosts/Turbos:[/color] [color=grey](turbos/boosts)[/i][/color]
    [color=#FF00BF][i]Car Aprox. Weight:[/color] [color=grey](weight)[/i][/color]
    [color=#FF00BF][i]Car Color:[/color] [color=grey](color)[/i][/color]
    [color=#FF00BF][i]Car Name and #: [/color][color=grey](Name and #)[/color][/i][/size]
 [img](CAR IMAGE!!)[/img]
[/center]
[/center]
iStarz
iStarz

Back to top Go down

Born To Race || Drag Racing RP || OPEN ~ an RP By iStarz Empty Re: Born To Race || Drag Racing RP || OPEN ~ an RP By iStarz

Post by iStarz Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:53 pm

We are open))
iStarz
iStarz

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum